[LAU] New soundbank for Yoshimi

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Tue Feb 1 14:37:04 CET 2022

Hey hey,
just a short update: I have been made aware that the CC BY-SA license might
not be the best choice. I have corrected that oversight. The sound bank is now
released as CC0. So feel free to use them in your music freely and without
worries about licensing.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

Jan 30 2022, Jeanette C. has written: