[LAU] Analysis of monophonic audio signals on the commandline

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Feb 28 17:06:21 CET 2022

Hi Bill,
the bird.scm is your package? I didn't realise! Thanks for a great piece of
work there. Someone on the Csound mailinglist alerted me to it and I am
currently in the process of translating that to Csound. Perhaps I'll also give
animals.scm a go afterwards. I am not sure yet. the few birds I have so far
are amazing and beautiful!

Best wishes,

jeanette

Feb 28 2022, bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU has written: