[LAU] [music] Elements of Synth: Wind

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Jan 17 15:41:05 CET 2022

Hi Jostein!
Jan 17 2022, Jostein Chr. Andersen has written:
> Good and interesting composition (as usual from you). IMHO, the sound of the
> mix is not my cup of tea, even for this kind of music, but I like the song.
First of all: thanks for your feedback. I will pass on the praise to
Staffan. Since I did the mix, I am curious. Could you perhaps find
particular points which you don't like. I know a lot of this is a matter
of taste, but there are technical faults and other methods to improve
the production. Nobody - certain not me - is perfect and it's never too
late to learn new tricks.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c