[LAU] Connect pipewire to running JACK server

Tim termtech at rogers.com
Thu Jan 27 18:36:08 CET 2022

On 1/27/22 3:42 AM, Wim Taymans wrote:
> * an 8 slot lookahead windows for repositions and tempo changes (let
> clients
>    prefetch data in time)

This sounds tantalizing.

Any possibility of implementing some kind of full shared tempo map

  so that an app can read another's tempo map so that one app's time-line

  can match what another (master) app's time-line says?

I know there are some difficulties with that concept, but could they be
overcome?

(I was the one who suggested that way back around '09 during

  one of those really long intense Jack LAD threads of the time,

  and it appeared in the Jack web site wish-list for a while.)

Thanks.

Tim.

MusE sequencer project.