[LAU] Bass

ORL orl at ammd.net
Mon Jan 31 21:38:42 CET 2022

Le 31/01/2022 à 10:20, Raffaele Morelli a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> not new to the list but been out for a "while" :-)
>
> I am having fun with Ardour since last few months and wondering what do
> you use for bass guitar on your channel strip.
> For eg. I am currently using ACE fluid synth + TamgampX
>
> Is there any plugin I am not aware of?

Usually, I use my..... bass guitar !;) (and several processings, eq,
comp, bass enhancer, there are many options on that point)

But I also use several Zynaddsubfx (for some Quentin Dupieux-like and
Dancehall or Dubstep Bass), also Calf Monosynth, with which I find it
really easy to build trap and cloud rap basses, or big fat basses like
80s rap (Snoop Dogg).
Before I was using Alsa Modular Synth (which presets bass.ams and
bass_advenv.ams are just fine, imho), I do not anymore, no good reason
for that except that Alsa Modular Synth is not in my workflow anymore.