[LAU] Generated by XUiDesigner

Bengt Gördén bengan at bag.org
Wed Jul 27 09:57:35 CEST 2022

On 2022-07-26 20:15, Hermann Meyer wrote:
> Hi
> The first plug which I upload plain generated from a faust file by XUiDesigner.
> https://github.com/brummer10/bluesbreaker.lv2

Nice UI. I fired it up in Carla (couldn't get it to work in Guitarix. don't know
why. have to investigate another day) and tested it. Incidentally, I was
currently goofing around in my small studio when I saw this and tested it on a
cover I did of an Elmore James song (The Sky Is Crying) but a little more in the
style of Hound Dog Taylor. Sounded perfect there.

Regarding UI. I like the retro style and it looks and sounds like what I built
as a youngster from a schematic in Elektor Magazine.

--
/bengan