[LAU] [music] Change the game (featuring Beccy Schaefer)

Brandon Hale bthaleproductions at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 22:42:53 CEST 2022

My raw notes while listening to the track:

Oh my goodness, that FM bass makes me feel things. It reminds me of the
Sega Genesis/Megadrive. I love those raw FM sounds in the Genesis.

Also, that bass drum reverb (is it gated?) is nice. It really lights up
the mix. The aggressive dubstep wobble-sounding synth is so nice, I love it!

If I had to give any criticism on the track, I would like the lead
vocals during the verses to be more processed, especially when they
first come in (that's Becca, right?). Like, just a little bit of chorus
or a bit more of reverb added in would be the icing on top for me. Also,
is that you singing the backup vocals? It sounds really nice on the
sides of the stereo image.

The groovy synth stabs are such a nice texture to the song too. They're
sprinkled in like chocolate chips and add good texture.

Definitely my favorite track I've heard from you Jeanette keep 'em coming,

Brandon Hale