[LAU] [music] Hermann's mill

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Tue Jun 28 09:46:51 CEST 2022

Jun 28 2022, david has written:

> Jeanette!
>
> That was very nice. I really liked the mix of traditional-sounding organ and
> synthesizer. I think they go together very well.
Thank you David. This is a pleasant read to begin the day.

> Although I'm not going to consult a friend who is a fanatic about "original
> instruments" and Baroque organs and utterly hates synthesizers. Not worth
> hearing his opinion of this! By the way, he's heard some of your organ
> recordings on Aeolus and likes them.
I am flattered. Convey my thanks when you next talk to him. As for
introducing this combination: if there was a chance to show him the
"beautiful" side of synthesizers there are so many other pieces better
suited to that task, it's not even worth counting them. :)

> Thanks for sharing it, and keep making your beautiful sounds!
Thanks! Beauty as a term of personal opinion, I'm currently working on
it, getting out something for summer. :)

Best wishes,

Jeanette