[LAU] Setting Up Raspberry Pi Media Players for Installation

Brandon Hale bthaleproductions at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 15:37:47 CET 2022

I see, so it sounds like you copy the files instead of the entire
partition. I actually didn't know that would work, but it makes sense
that it does. It's pretty much what arch linux arm does anyways, when
you download the .tar and extract it to root. Maybe that is the easiest
way to do things.

Thank you very much for your help,

Brandon Hale