[LAU] Setting Up Raspberry Pi Media Players for Installation

Brandon Hale bthaleproductions at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 20:17:21 CET 2022

I just cloned the drives and have to give a big thanks to you. I had no
idea Raspberry Pi OS had rpiclone built-in. Anyways, I ended up with
just going with Raspberry Pi OS, as it has hardware accelerated video
playback already baked in, with vlc already installed, making my life a
lot easier than trying to get that working on Arch.

Thank you very much for your help,

Brandon Hale