[LAU] [music] squeeze it in

Peter Lutek peter at peterlutek.com
Mon May 2 21:28:39 CEST 2022

hey atte… beautiful musical sensibilities, sound world, and production. as a wind player, i particularly appreciate things which are clearly paying full attention to articulation and "negative space”; i’m really loving how these two things, in particular, are always “top-of-mind” for you!

cheers!
.pltk.

Peter Lutek - improvising musician in Toronto, Canada
peterlutek.com