[LAU] [music] squeeze it in

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Tue May 3 10:05:48 CEST 2022

On 5/2/22 03:36, Jeanette C. wrote:
> May 2 2022, Atte Jensen has written:
>> https://youtu.be/mJTssnleHUA
> As ever, Atte, it is a pleasure to listen to your personal style of
> melodic glitch or glitchy melodies. :) Lovely sound palette and balance
> between the flighty and grounded elements. The chord progression is
> really something else in a modular composition. I found myself reminded
> of the beauty of "Click". Thanks a lot for sharing!
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Jeanette

Nice and tasteful. Kind of reminded me of the first time I heard a
Reactable being used as a melody instrument instead of just a graphical
way of controlling otherwise-ordinary sounding synth patterns.

--
David W. Jones
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community
http://dancingtreefrog.com
"My password is the last 8 digits of π."