[LAU] [music] squeeze it in

Set Sakrecoer public at sakrecoer.com
Tue May 3 11:09:18 CEST 2022

haha!! i hope so too! Although i'm not too worried. Thankfully music is
largely a matter of taste and the Dream Chord is a perfect example of
the arbitrary nature of said taste. I personally find the dream chord
quite off-putting hahah! But hey, that's not to say it is a bad chord!

Seeing how age as augmented my capacity to not give a fudge about, i
remain confident that i will be able to establish a realtionship between
those harmonies that will suit my personal liking. Whichever they might be!

:)

Warm regards from blossoming Stockholm,
*Set