[LAU] Aeolus update

Robert Jonsson spamatica at gmail.com
Tue May 10 16:36:48 CEST 2022

Hello Fons,

The space between the times I check it out is unfortunately long enough
that I forget the details. like what backends Aeoleus uses.

I think you would be well served with linking and updating the homepage
https://kokkinizita.linuxaudio.org/linuxaudio/aeolus/ (unless there is
another homepage I missed)
The version mentioned there is 0.9 and no information on dependencies.

Downloading the package I see it connects to jack (and alsa midi).Are there
no versions of Aeoleus that can be used as a plugin?

Thanks,
Robert