[LAU] seeking a creative songwriting solution.

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Mon May 16 05:25:58 CEST 2022

That's what my friend does - makes his own material, his own beats,
accompaniment, using his Windows computer, ProTools, and a collection of
VST (virtual digital instruments). He's not using other peoples'
arrangements.

Happy creating!

--
David W. Jones
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community
http://dancingtreefrog.com
"My password is the last 8 digits of π."