[LAU] Searchable list archive? (was: Re: irqbalance and searchable list archive?)

Peter P. peterparker at fastmail.com
Tue May 31 12:41:26 CEST 2022

[...]

* Sam Kuper <sampablokuper at posteo.net> [2022-04-22 18:03]:
> Anyway, as a workaround in the meantime, there's a web-searchable (in
> principle, at least!) copy of the list archive available here:
>
> https://www.mail-archive.com/linux-audio-dev@lists.linuxaudio.org/

Thanks Sam, I couldn't find an archive for linux-audio-user though, only
the above for the -dev list.

Dear list administrator(s): Could we add the above mail archive as a
member to LAU as described here
https://www.mail-archive.com/faq.html#newlist
?

Thanks!