[LAU] [Music] Easy

Holger Dehnhardt holger at dehnhardt.org
Tue Oct 4 22:15:38 CEST 2022

Hi,
as a long time silent reader of this list, I have often enjoyed listening to the music you keep posting here. However, I didn't have anything to contribute until now.
That has now changed and I have released my first album on Bandcamp: https://holgerdehnhardt.bandcamp.com/releases
It's ten simple songs - except one with vocals in english (or something like that;-) or german.
Of course it is produced exclusively under Linux - but not only with open source software.
The album is - except for my voice of course - completely made in the box, all sounds (Zynaddsubfx, Odin, Geonkick, Diva) are self-made, I wanted to do that for 'practice reasons'.
I hope you like one or the other song
Holger