[LAU] KVR Music Cafe contest.

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Thu Oct 13 17:13:27 CEST 2022

For some time this has been bumping along the bottom, and we've come close to
losing it completely. There are no prizes these days, so it's all just a bit
of fun and a chance to hear what people are capable of on the 'other' platforms.

This month its a free-for-all, so please consider joining in. I think I'm the
only contributor running on Linux. It would be nice to have some company :)

The 'boiler plate' rules say 3 minutes max, but this month it's actually 4
minutes.

https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=587464&sid=47ef71b5d8cd2ea59128ab9350a95aa7

--
Will J Godfrey {apparently now an 'elderly'}
https://willgodfrey.bandcamp.com/