[LAU] [music] Going rascal

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Sun Sep 25 16:56:00 CEST 2022

Hey hey,
this is a very energetic, driven rock/prog track.
https://youtu.be/H0qAu1U9U3o
OGG version:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z19uw7ksqlf0nrp/going_rascal.ogg

I had this theme lying around for ages. It seemed too good to just get lost at
the back of the sofa. So I rerecorded it from scratch.

In terms of sounds it's mostly in excercise in analogue, subtractive synthesis
and patching on my Behriinger Neutron. The drums are Drumgizmo with the
Aasmonster kit, which I love a lot. More difficult to edit, but it brings a
lot more potential for shaping. Especially the drums took a lot of shaping and
processing from simple filtering, EQ'ing and compression to creative
processing. :)

Hope you enjoy it, have a great Sunday!

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c