[LAU] [music] Going rascal

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Sun Sep 25 17:58:25 CEST 2022

On Sun, 25 Sep 2022 16:56:00 +0200 (CEST)
"Jeanette C." <julien at mail.upb.de> wrote:

>Hey hey,
>this is a very energetic, driven rock/prog track.
>https://youtu.be/H0qAu1U9U3o
>OGG version:
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/z19uw7ksqlf0nrp/going_rascal.ogg
>
>I had this theme lying around for ages. It seemed too good to just get lost at
>the back of the sofa. So I rerecorded it from scratch.
>
>In terms of sounds it's mostly in excercise in analogue, subtractive synthesis
>and patching on my Behriinger Neutron. The drums are Drumgizmo with the
>Aasmonster kit, which I love a lot. More difficult to edit, but it brings a
>lot more potential for shaping. Especially the drums took a lot of shaping and
>processing from simple filtering, EQ'ing and compression to creative
>processing. :)
>
>Hope you enjoy it, have a great Sunday!
>
>Jeanette

Enjoyed this. Rather frenetic - so suits the title.
It's a good job you provided a download option. I recently did a distro upgrade
and now *no* browser can play audio :( None of my on-board kit has a problem :?

--
Will J Godfrey {apparently now an 'elderly'}
https://willgodfrey.bandcamp.com/