Hi there, trice again,
Like some post-LAC2019  frenzy hangover, here comes the third and
Qtractor 0.9.7 (spring-break'19) is out!
The changes for this seasonal release are as follows:
- Re-defined all main application UNIX signal handling.
- Fixed possible crash in drawing clips while rare loop-recording/takes
- Main window stabilizing is now kind of asynchronous re. menus, tools
and status bars.
- MIDI Controller's Latch mode attribute on tracks and plugins are now
properly saved/loaded as meant to be.
Qtractor  is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application
written in C++ with the Qt framework . Target platform is Linux,
where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK ) for audio and the
Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA ) for MIDI are the main
infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio
workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
- source tarball:
- source package (openSUSE Tubleweed):
- binary package (openSUSE Tubleweed):
- AppImage  packages:
Wiki (help still wanted!):
- static rendering:
- user manual & how-to's:
Qtractor  is free, open-source Linux Audio  software,
distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL )
version 2 or later.
 Qtractor - An audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer
 Qt framework, C++ class library and tools for
cross-platform application and UI development
 JACK Audio Connection Kit
 ALSA, Advanced Linux Sound Architecture
 Linux Audio consortium of libre software for audio-related work
 GPL - GNU General Public License
 AppImage, Linux apps that run anywhere
 LAC2019@CCRMA-Stanford, March 22–26 2019
Enjoy && Please, have (lots of) fun.
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela