[Consortium] OpenExpo 2008 in Karlsruhe

Reinhard suamor at web.de
Tue Apr 8 01:00:50 EDT 2008

Hello Burkhard,

[me noted too that I had the wrong address...]

Burkhard Ritter schrieb:
> [Just noticed this message didn't get through the last time, so here it
> is again.]
>
> Reinhard schrieb:
>  > Hi,
>  >
>  > As many audio developers and users live in south germany I hope that
>  > someone is willing to make an LinuxAudio/JackLab/Studio64 or whatever
>  > project booth.
>  >
>  > Kind regards,
>  >
>  > Reinhard Katzmann
>
> Greetings,
>
> any news? Are there any linux audio projects at the open source expo? I
> would be willing to support them; alternatively, I could probably also
> help at the Linuxtag if there's a need.

I'm only passively on the LAD/LAU lists, so I would have to look in the
archives if anyone stepped forward. I also can only help in the organisation
but cannot do the main work due to music events and mentor work for the
GSoC / PSF to get some interesting plugin for Canorus.

> And just out of curiosity, what's the German linux audio board?

It's www.audio4linux.de. Actually there is not only the board but also
has a Wiki and a news page. Some of it's member will do a booth at
the Linuxtag in Berlin (one of them lives there or closely to Berlin
AFAIR).

Kind regards,

Reinhard Katzmann
--
Software-Engineer, Developer of User Interfaces
Project: Canorus - the next generation music score editor -