[Consortium] [LAD] linuxaudio.org

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Tue Oct 28 00:16:00 EDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-10-28 at 09:42 +0700, Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> I'll give you guys a couple of days to decide otherwise I'll migrate
> them at the end of the week.

While you are deciding what to do you may want to consider that in the
search engine world content is king and page rankings are determined by
the number of keywords found and also referring links to legacy
content.

By removing legacy content on LAO you are effectively making it a lot
harder to maintain a top position in the search engine rankings as you
are increasing the amount of time you have to spend making sure that the
content is up to date and new so that the site is always referenced
first.

If this is not a major issue then you may want to consider removing
anything that is older than a couple of months from the wiki as
maintaining it will surely start to catch up on you once you have a
couple of years of data in the wiki database...

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd