[Consortium] [LAD] linuxaudio.org

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Tue Oct 28 07:19:59 EDT 2008

Robin Gareus wrote:

> Patrick Shirkey wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 2008-10-28 at 09:42 +0700, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
>>

>>> I'll give you guys a couple of days to decide otherwise I'll migrate
>>> them at the end of the week.
>>>

> decide what?

If they should be kept as seperate sub domains or if I should move the
content back to my own server.

I have no intention of radically changing the content that is there. If
someone else wants to add it into any wiki which several people have
already done in part on various sites already then there is nothing to
stop any one from doing that.

> Would you be kind and clarify a license for your content on
> linuxaudio.org?  - instead of writing long emails I'd volunteer to copy
> the pages over into the wiki. You can have a look if you like it and
> then migrate, delete or update them.

The content is licensed as fdl it always has been. It should be on the
footer on every page.

I will never delete the pages. I think at this point it is clear that
the content as it exists now is not desired on the lao site so I will
migrate them to my own server and save the hassle of continuing the
thread. Feel free to take whatever you want from the pages and add them
to the wiki.

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey