[linux-audio-announce] AGNULA @ Webb.It 2004

The AGNULA Team info at agnula.org
Thu Apr 8 14:28:36 EDT 2004

|                  ______ ______  _     _ _                       |
|            /\   / _____)  ___ \| |   | | |        /\            |
|           /  \ | /  ___| |   | | |   | | |       /  \           |
|          / /\ \| | (___) |   | | |   | | |      / /\ \          |
|         | |__| | \____/| |   | | |___| | |_____| |__| |         |
|         |______|\_____/|_|   |_|\______|_______)______|         |

     [Sorry for cross-posting.  Feel free to forward around]

Florence, 08 April 2004

+++ AGNULA @ Webb.It 2004

The AGNULA team will be at Webb.It 2004 (Padua, Italy) sharing a booth
with OpenSourceLabs and the OMS Team from Politecnico  di Torino.  The
team   will also    give    a speech/seminar   on   the  AGNULA/DeMuDi
distribution.

+++

The AGNULA team will  be at Webb.It 2004 [0]  (Padua, Italy) sharing a
booth with OpenSourceLabs [1] and the OMS Team [2] from Politecnico di
Torino   [3].   The  team will   also   give  a  speech/seminar on the
AGNULA/DeMuDi distribution. [4]

You can find us  at our booth in  the "Community" area during  all the
duration of the  event - from  May 6 to May 8.   We will  show you how
AGNULA/DeMuDi works, install  AGNULA/DeMuDi on your laptops/computers,
help you  fix  your audio/sound/synthesis problems  and  so on and  so
forth!

Our seminar will take place on Saturday, May 8, at 17:30.  Here is the
abstract, for all you non-italian readers:

  The AGNULA project was  born as an EC  financed  project in the  IST
  (New and Emerging Technologies) program; amongst its goals, building
  a Debian-based   distribution completely made  with  Libre Software,
  dedicated to professional audio/video: AGNULA/DeMuDi.

  In this seminar the current status  of AGNULA/DeMuDi, as well as our
  projects for the future, will be shown.

If you happen to visit Italy during May 6-8, we hope to see you at our
booth or at our seminar!

+++

About AGNULA:   Agnula (acronym for   A  GNU/Linux Audio distribution,
pronounced with a strong  g) is  the name of   a project funded  until
April  2004  by    the   European  Commission   (number  of  contract:
IST-2001-34879; key action IV.3.3, Free Software: towards the critical
mass).  After the end of the funded period,  AGNULA is continuing as a
volunteer   based project,  aiming  to  spread Libre  Software in  the
professional audio/video arena.

Best regards,

The AGNULA Team                                   info at agnula.org