[LAA] [ANN] jack_mixer 9
fpeters at 0d.be
Mon Oct 4 20:24:02 UTC 2010
jack_mixer is a GTK+ JACK audio mixer app with a look similar to its
hardware counterpart. It has lot of useful features, apart from being
able to mix multiple JACK audio streams. It is licensed under GPL
version 2 (or later).
Changes in version 9?
* Changed to no longer appends PID to jack client name (#15006)
* Added 'Edit .. channel' submenus
* Set a default 'apply' button in channel properties
* Fixed creation of mono channels
* Removed bad crackling when changing the volume through MIDI
* Moved back to polling for MIDI events, to avoid the need for threads
* Changed to use backward compatible call to gobject.timeout_add (#14999)
* Updated not to fail if we can't get lash server name
* Added support for Ladish level 1
* Improved SIGUSR1 handling
With contributions from Nedko Arnaudov and Arnout Engelen.
More information about the Linux-audio-announce