[linux-audio-dev] from the who needs protools when you have emacs department

Kai Vehmanen kai.vehmanen at wakkanet.fi
Sun Oct 20 20:52:00 UTC 2002

On Thu, 10 Oct 2002, Kai Vehmanen wrote:

> PS Oh yes, there's no need to leave your emacs session if you just
>    want to do some multitrack recording (and w/ full JACK and
>    LADSPA support)! :) An old screenshot of ecasound-mode can

An update. Here's a newer screenshot where I'm playing a file using
ecasound+JACK, adding reverb using freeverb, and editing the freeverb
parameters in real-time from an emacs buffer (w/ a nice
text interface [1]):

http://www.eca.cx/screenshots/ecasound-2.2.0-pre3-emacsmode-0.7.5.png

[1] http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?EcasoundMode

--