[linux-audio-dev] Re: image problem [was Re: [Alsa-devel] hel p for a levelmeter]

STEFFL, ERIK (SBCSI) es6269 at sbc.com
Wed Oct 23 10:45:01 UTC 2002

  actually I think it would be of great value to document the failures -
from alsa web site (and even reading alsa-user mailing list) you might be
under impression that sound blaster live platinum works fairly well, the
truth is that it doesn't work really well (for what I want to use it for -
external midi doesn't really work, rca connectors are dead (last time I
checked)).

	erik