[linux-audio-dev] Re: image problem [was Re: [Alsa-devel] hel p for a levelmeter]

STEFFL, ERIK (SBCSI) es6269 at sbc.com
Mon Oct 28 13:17:00 UTC 2002

  and I can't make rca inputs work in windows as well:-) in fact they work
even less than in linux - in linux the sound at least gets through the card
and I can hear it (not record it though) but in win98 they seem to be
completely dead.

> this information is not available on the creative web site. ALSA is
> not alone in this type of failure to document missing or incorrect
> functionality, and our existence as an open community makes it more
> likely that, with the correct documentation infrastructure, we can
> ensure that it gets added in a timely way.

  yes, and to prove it I have already send an update and it's already on the
page!

	erik