[linux-audio-dev] Question regarding Usb-midi and Midisport 2x2

Ivica Bukvic ico at fuse.net
Tue Feb 4 13:51:00 UTC 2003

> After that, the device should be reset, which should result in
disconnect
> and "new device connected" messages. In theory, fxload does this
> automatically.

This is exactly what happens but only when using ezusb2131. I am not
sure if I am running latest version of fxload, furthermore if I try to
install firmware using

fxload -I /firmware -D /device

there are no reported errors but Midisport remains dead. So, the problem
must lie in fxload I guess...

> It works, so where's the problem? ;-)

Well, I'd like to learn what's exactly the problem so that I know for
the future reference :-).

> /dev/amidi1

Thanks for your help!

Ico