[linux-audio-dev] PTAF link and comments

Sebastien Metrot meeloo at noos.fr
Wed Feb 5 09:31:01 UTC 2003

Sure, I know the problem only is present if we want to get user
interactions. Drawing in itself never have been a problem.
Naive question: did anybody try to create an executable with 2 threads. In
the first thread you run a simple GTK application, in the second thread you
run a simple QT app. Being each in its own thread, and opening their own
XDisplay. Would this work or is it really time I got and get my pill?

Sebastien (hoping XLib is not full of ugly global variables...)