[linux-audio-dev] Networking Linux audio folks

Dr William Bland wjb at abstractnonsense.com
Thu Jan 9 15:02:00 UTC 2003

On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 11:24:38AM -0800, Josh Green wrote:

> Its really just an idea that I've been kicking around. I really like the
> thought of meeting other Linux audio developers in person. Perhaps just
> adding a couple check buttons to the database:
>
> [X] Available for professional Linux Audio consulting
> [X] Available as a Linux audio community node

I like that idea.  I'd put my name on such a list, assuming reasonable
anti-spam features.  I mainly just lurk on LAD (I don't consider myself
expert enough to post much) but since I got downsized a couple of months
back, I've got involved in Audacity and I'd be interested in meeting other
LAD people.  Anyway, enough said.  I'll go back to lurking now ;-)

Best wishes,
		Bill.
--
Dr. William Bland.                          Computer Programmer, UK.
www.abstractnonsense.com