[linux-audio-dev] [OT] Linux Music & Sound Software site updated

Len Moskowitz vze24hrw at verizon.net
Fri May 30 15:57:01 UTC 2003

Hi Dave,

Thanks (as always) for your fine Web page.

I see that you're listing PDAudio under "Unusual".  Might you consider
listing the PDAudio-CF interface under the "Sound Card & Drivers" category
(for that's what it is: an audio input interface) and perhaps list our
"PDAudio Recorder (Linux)" under "Players & Recorders"?

I'll have a PDAudio-CF card redy for you next week.  In teh interim, may I
send you the ALSA driver package?

Warm regards,

Len Moskowitz
Core Sound