[linux-audio-dev] killer app idea

Aaron aamehl at actcom.net.il
Mon Oct 11 22:03:52 UTC 2004

As I thought my discription left much to be desired...

This is something very visual, the letter is a side issue to audio.

The main point is that with this inventors device you can see and I mean
see the sound.

And yes to do what I suggest it is an amazing amount of coding, I think
but maybe it isn't as bad as all that.

Aaron