[linux-audio-dev] RTP MIDI I-Ds now in IETF Last Call ...

lazzaro lazzaro at eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Jan 6 18:36:33 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

	The Internet-Drafts for the RTP MIDI protocols
for sending MIDI over IP are now in "IETF Last Call" --
this is a process where the Internet Engineering Steering
Group (IESG) solicits comments from the community at large,
before making a decision on whether the protocol should
be blessed with standards-track RFC status.

	See below for information on how to send comments
to the IESG (don't send them to me directly -- I can't pass
them on).  Thanks!

-----