[LAD] Summercode 2008: LASH, pt. 3

Nedko Arnaudov nedko at arnaudov.name
Sat Feb 2 21:42:51 UTC 2008

Julien Claassen <julien at c-lab.de> writes:

> Great things you plan. But please consider the following as well:
>   A nice console-application to control lash. Probably already taken into
> account, probably not. but I think it shouldn't be too dificult, to produce
> something with enough features, that uses readline.

Given that there will be switch to D-Bus, such application will be very
simple and quickly and easily developed using python. This was made
already for jackdbus (jack_control app) and if nobody creates it before
me, I'll create it for purposes of testing of dbus-ified lash during
development and to be used for as simple as possible control app. And
for atomic tests of the API too.

--
Nedko Arnaudov <GnuPG KeyID: DE1716B0>