[LAD] jack_midi in jackd and jackdmp

hermann meyer brummer- at web.de
Fri Apr 3 15:05:01 UTC 2009

Hi to all

Thats my first post to the dev list, first I wont to say hello, and
sorry for my bad english. I try to do my best to make it readable for
you.

So,. .  I try to build a jack_midi output port and I get the stuff
working with jackd(1).

But my test's with jackdmp end up with crash's (segfaults).
I realise that's because the needed buffer recived from
jack_port_get_buffer(midi_output_ports, nframes) is == 0 when I run
jackdmp-1.9.2. jackd gives me a buffer from 480.
I 'am only be able to protect the port for crash's but I can't figure
out what I make wrong.

I try and I try and I try, but I can't get now . . .

It would be realy great if someone from the list here is willing to have
a lock at my source and give me a hint to drive me in the right
direction.

My (uggly) sources are here :
 http://apps.sourceforge.net/trac/guitarix/browser/trunk/src/main.cpp

midi_process callback start's at line 233

regards   hermann