[LAD] VST and Qt

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Mon Apr 6 09:23:19 UTC 2009

Hi, lads! Some news from the CLAM project.

For anyone interested in that subject, we managed to build Qt based VST
interfaces (from linux!). Not about integrating existing VST in Qt
applications but building brand new plugins using Qt. This is an step to get
visual prototyped VST from CLAM as we got from LADSPA and JACK on last
releases. I don't think the integration could get into the next CLAM release,
but i guess that just the Qt-VST integration could be useful to someone in the
community.

See more information here:
http://vokicodder.blogspot.com/2009/04/vst-plugins-with-qt-user-interface.html

The code is available in the first link to the CLAM developers list. Not the
proper distribution but i plan to make it available from clam or other
repository in short. Any collaborative hacking to improve it is very welcome.

--
David García Garzón
(Work) dgarcia at iua dot upf anotherdot es