[LAD] Can't load firmware on RME HammerFall DigiFace

Florian Faber faber at faberman.de
Mon Apr 27 05:44:46 UTC 2009

Natanael,

> > Did the card work before or is this your first try?
> It works on Windows, and it worked on Ub. Intrepid (hdsploader just
> complained about the .bin place, and I copied from the alsa source
> package...).

It sounds like a problem with the cardbus driver. I've seen these
strange phenomena a dozen times, and it was always a problem with the
cardbus chipset/driver.

If it worked with Intrepid (whatever that is), then please find out what
has changed since then. It is obviously not a problem with the hdsp
driver.

--
Flo