[LAD] Connecting to Ekiga from the rest of the World

Jens M Andreasen jens.andreasen at comhem.se
Fri Jul 24 21:45:33 UTC 2009

Skype needs a current version of Mac OS X (to be able to connect? ...)

I am not sure about why, but as an aside I can tell you that the most
recent version of Swedish Wordlist for Firefox demands that you have a
spanking brand new Firefox v3.x installed, or else! I am not sure about
the reasononing behind that one either ...

Dependency Hell is not a Linux exclusive I suppose.