[LAD] Amp-example.lv2

David Robillard dave at drobilla.net
Tue Jul 28 21:50:03 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-07-28 at 22:23 +0100, james morris wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The file amp.c needs a quick fix:
>
> line 46 (declaring argument for LV2_Handle instantiateAmp) reads:
>
>     const LV2_Host_Feature * const* features)
>
> should read:
>
>     const LV2_Feature * const* features)

Thanks.

Most things on lv2plug.in are rotting and badly in need of an
overhaul :/  IMO the site doesn't present a very good public face to the
most important "how do I write an LV2 plugin" crowd at all

I would like to get a CMS up on there so people can get accounts and
have a more collaborative/community based site...

Cheers,

-dr