[LAD] Tux Paint for music?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed May 6 20:59:49 UTC 2009

Sugar/ XO is in my 64 Studio 3.0 / Ubuntu Hardy repositories. Hm, I
guess I read something about TamTam isn't fine with XO? I might be
wrong. I must be wrong, XO seems to be a platform for a project called
One Laptop Per Child. Anyhow, I just watched the list and found TamTam
interesting, but at the moment I have something more important to do.

I hope this is a help for David, who ask for it, maybe he can report if
it's fine and write a little howto ;).

Thanx for the information,
Ralf