[LAD] [Jack-Devel] more jack/qjackctl madness

Fons Adriaensen fons at kokkinizita.net
Mon May 18 13:36:58 UTC 2009

On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 03:14:08PM +0300, Nedko Arnaudov wrote:

> The configuration file is stored in
> ~/.config/jack/conf.xml
> (location conforming to the XDG Base Directory Specification).

Frankly I don't give a damn for that spec, or in fact
anything from that self-styled group of ******* who have
apparently never in their lives seen a computer without
a running desktop, have no idea of how things are done
on a Unix-like system, are the source of all misery I've
been confronted with lately, and are slowly turning Linux
into something worse than Windows (I mean freedesktop.org).

To start with, jackd is not a desktop app, and Unix/Linux
apps are traditionally configured using an ~/***rc file.

Ciao,

--
FA

Io lo dico sempre: l'Italia è troppo stretta e lunga.