[LAD] [Jack-Devel] jackd/jackdbus : D-Bus or not D-Bus...

Nedko Arnaudov nedko at arnaudov.name
Tue May 19 11:57:00 UTC 2009

<hollunder at gmx.at> writes:

> Don't know if that would be sensible but so far the only way to tell
> jackdbus what settings to use is by editing the xml file or using
> laditools, which hardly anyone used so far and isn't included in any
> distribution. ladi is, to my knowledge, the only thing that uses the
> dbus interface so far.

No. manually editing the xml file is not good idea unless you are sure
that you will not override them accidentally through dbus
interface. jack2 compes with a tool, jack_control. You can change all
settings with it. laditools do use the dbus interface. lash also uses
it. patchage can use it. lpatchage uses it always.

--
Nedko Arnaudov <GnuPG KeyID: DE1716B0>