[LAD] [ANN] guitarix-0.04.4-1 release

hermann meyer brummer- at web.de
Sat May 23 06:24:42 UTC 2009

Am Freitag, den 22.05.2009, 09:07 -0700 schrieb James Warden:
> Hermann,
>
> I added a Latency menu to guitarix. You can now change the jack server latency on the fly from guitarix (a la ardour). See patches below:
>
> ---------

Hi James

Many thanks, it's real welcome, but unfortunatly I experience a lot of
chrash's with your patch added.
I work (at time) with jackd, not jackdmp, and guitarix recive often a
wrong(NULL) pointer after change the buffer size and chrash'd, also,
when jackd cant set the selected buffersize, jackd chrash'd.
So here is a proper errorhandling needed.

Anyway, I have include the jack_set_buffer_size_callback, to recreate
the intern buffer's from guitarix, when the buffersize change, so that
guitarix can handle a buffersize change (currently not commit).

I did'nt have check it with jackdmp, did it work for you without
experience some chrash's ?

regards
         hermann