[LAD] How to develop guis for LV2?

rosea grammostola rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 14:00:10 UTC 2009

fons at kokkinizita.net wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 06, 2009 at 12:26:40PM +1100, Loki Davison wrote:
>

>> I'm pretty sure Fons is occasionally a very smart and effective troll ;)
>>
> I'm not going to spend time answering questions of who
> calls me a troll.
>
> Ciao,

I think you also have to read the ;)

For everyone taking part into this discussion:
A discussion about such an important subject as LAD plugins, deserves to
be far more straight and 'to the point' imho. Just keep it technical,
use arguments and keep blaming, yelling and picking out of it. At the
end that's not beneficial  for any of us.

\r