[LAD] Is Piperware a successor to Jack/Pulseaudio?

John Murphy rosegardener at freeode.co.uk
Tue Jul 6 22:17:39 CEST 2021

New problem. I run jack_capture, at certain times, via cron.

Can run the script manually and it works fine, but just doesn't start
from the cronjob. I have no idea why.

Same story with arecord and pw-record (which has no -d duration). Script
works fine from command line, but no joy from the crontab (the thing I do
at the same time on the next line, works).

It's a head scratcher. Something I'm missing, but it's definitely staying,
even if I have to set my alarm clock to remind me to run my script.

--
John.