[LAT] Setting up a performance synth

Brian Bergstrom boilingbergstrom at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 13:16:59 EST 2010

I use an old Thinkpad T21 P3-900MHz as a live MIDI controlled synth and
sampler.  It has been working well with 64 Studio 2.1 on it using Jack,
AMSynth and Specimen.  I use a Ozone USB audio interface and MIDI
controller in one.  I just installed the new Karmic Ubuntu Studio on my
beefy production machine and it is working great there, but it does have
a larger footprint.

-Brian