[linux-audio-user] linux audio on Gentoo

Guy Clotilde guy.clotilde at wanadoo.fr
Mon Nov 18 13:14:00 EST 2002

On/le 18 Nov 2002 16:45:12 +0100
Thomas Charbonnel <thomas at undata.org> wrote / a écrit quelque chose
comme:

> plus a patch by Ivan Kokshaysky (included in 2.4.20) fixing the
>  buggy cardbus/pci bridge handling on my Toshiba laptop that
>  prevented me to use my RME HDSP card.

Hi.
I have a toshiba laptop too (satellite 4310). Could you enlighten me about the buggy cardbus/pci bridge handling?
I run a Mandrake 8.2 with 2.4.16 kernel + morton patches and I'm happy with it, mainly for live recording and "soundtrackering". I don't run any RME HDSP card so maybe it's not useful for me, but I will be pleased to be less dumb :)

Guy CLO
#ICQ 37736372
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/guy.clotilde/index.html