[linux-audio-user] clicks and pops

Brian Redfern bredfern at calarts.edu
Tue Nov 19 17:56:00 EST 2002

Sound intertesting, I'm using an Audiophile 24/96 card, not sure if its an
issue with the ice driver, but it sounds like the real culprit is Redhat
8.0's gnome, while its nice to have easy cut and paste I think I may have
a better time getting things to work with windowmaker rather than using
gnome or kde. Redhat tries to force you into using one or the other, I'm
going to have to download Dmudi more than likely, and I'll let people know
how that goes. Its good to know that its not a hardware issue, though.

http://www.brianredfern.com